Last modified: March 20, 2014
Information That You Provide to Us
When you download and use Range, we will collect your geo-location or a physical address (“Location Information”), and either the cell phone number or email address of a youth you would like to contact through Range ("Contact Information"). Location Information and Contact Information will be referred to collectively as “Personal Information.” We do not store Location Information or Contact Information on our servers.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access, and use Range, we may collect:
Usage Details. When you access and use Range, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of Range, including communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through Range.
Device Information. Range may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download Range or delete it from your device.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use Range, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include your mobile device manufacturer, your mobile service provider, analytics companies, and others. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and apps. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use the Contact Information that you submit to us to send a list of organizations providing free meals near the Location Information you submit. Range uses Twilio to send text messages and SendGrid to send emails to the Contact Information you provide, and your Contact Information will be processed according to Twilio’s and SendGrid’s privacy policies.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Caravan Studio's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Caravan Studios about Range users is among the assets transferred;
•To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Range EULA.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Caravan Studios, our customers or others.
435 Brannan Street, Suite 100
San Francisco, CA 94107